Get together with people in your community to discuss how to positively affect the youth in your area. How can you work together on issues that affect both demograhics?
Consider what needs to be done in your community in order to make it a safer, healthier, and more success-oriented.
- What kind of activities need to be offered to keep youth in your area from getting themselves into trouble?
- How can you encourage a spirit of entrepreneurship?
- How can you challenge youth to think beyond themselves?
- How can you do this within your schools?
- Could your group convince city or county governments, or school boards, to create a Youth Advisory Council?
One thing I always tell people is it doesn’t always matter how you start or what you start by doing – it simply matters that you start! Do something! Tell your story and inspire others! Volunteer! Get a group of friends to volunteer and get involved in organizations with you! There’s no limit to the impact that we can have when we come together, we just have to get the ball rolling!
HIRE ME TO HELP GET YOUR YOUTH ADVOCACY CLUB STARTED!