My mom and I have been recognized nationally for our efforts in advancing entrepreneurial education for women and young entrepreneurs. Together we have forged relationships with some of the top retailers in the world and scaled BLAMtastic from a kitchen experiment to a respected consumer goods company. If you'd like to book us to speak for your school or organization, make a booking request on the RIGHT>>>
- 42% of kids have an idea that they think could change the world.
- 77% of kids want to be their own boss and 72% want to start a business of their own. When they share this information with adults they are not taken seriously.
- 80% of college graduates cannot find traditional employment in their field of study.
- Loan approval rates for women entrepreneurs are up to 50% lower than that of male entrepreneurs.
- 85% of all venture capital–funded businesses have no women on the executive team. Importantly, only 2.7 percent of venture capital-funded companies had a woman CEO.